Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Real Estate offers a variety of investment opportunities. After this advanced training you will be equipped to recognize the exciting potential. For beginners, Commercial Real Estate may provide quick cash for debt relief through wholesaling. More experienced investors will want to hold for cash flow and appreciation to improve their lifestyle. During this training, you will explore the Real Estate Cycle with open discussions on trigger points, cycle length, and reading your market. You will also gain a thorough understanding of the four basics types of commercial property: retail, warehouse, office and multi-unit residential (apartments).
Commercial Real Estate Learning Objectives
Understanding the real estate cycle:
- Evaluating area comps
- Mastering the basics of retail, warehouse, office, & apartments
- Analyze & understand investment calculations including APOD, cash flow, gross rent multiplier, net operating income (NOI), cap rate, cash on cash, & return on investment (ROI)
- Securing your financing
- Negotiating the deal
- Building your network
- Raising capital
- Exploring creative deal structures
- Harnessing the deal
- Understanding lease terms & their impact on due diligence
Once you are empowered with a fundamental understating of commercial real estate, we will work on your personal presentations for attracting deals and financing. The final steps of the training will be to discuss the paperwork needed to secure an investment and review existing leases for due diligence.
Real Estate Investment Deal Evaluation
Here is what you will learn at this event:
- You will learn all aspects of evaluating a deal from start to finish.
- Learn how to put together a deal evaluation that is worthy of any lender’s standards.
- Turn deal evaluation into a system you can teach others.
- You will learn how to only do bulletproof deals using your deal evaluations and dive into this essential element of great investing!
Reasons that serious investors must be at this class:
- Learn how to get financing without going to the banks.
- Be able to offer mortgages to people who can’t get them.
- Use seller financing as a capital raising tool.
- Learn simple assumptions.
- Learn how to buy and sell LLC instead of properties.
- Build up residual income and positive cash flow.
- Property-less passive income.
- Recyclable mortgages.
- Learn how to deco lateralize buildings with seller financing on them.
- Learn how to finance anything.
- You will turn any kind of sale into a seller financing deal
- Converting lease options into seller financing
- Making down payments commercial/conventional with no money down
- Understanding tax implications
- Incorporating 1031’s and seller financing in the same deal
- Paying a mortgage off quickly by wrapping
- Reviewing assumption addendums and novation agreements
- Buying down interest rates,
- Creating seller financing partnerships
- Trust deed and notes Escrow companies, Value of title Insurance Issues, FHA/government loans
- Contract language and disclosure, Calls/balloons Pre-payment Penalties and bonuses
- Interest only vs. principle payments
Land Investment can cover everything from several hundreds acres to owning a single vacant lot. It represents the ultimate accomplishment for a real estate investor. The profit potential is impressive and it gives you the opportunity to have a permanent, positive effect on community.
This ultimate advanced training will provide you with variety of strategies you can use to control and develop real estate. You'll walk through the development process in a step-by-step fashion. You'll discover how to buy ahead of growth, improve zoning to increase value, as well as how to build or sell to another investor. Along the way, you’ll also explore the details of platting to obtain appreciation. In addition, you will learn how to finance your deals through banks, seller participation and private investors.
Explore the many ways land can be used:
Creating & Enhancing Equity
- Understand the elements of highest & best use
- Discover the Seven Key Strategies for Land Development
- Know the questions to ask the owner or realtor before you buy
- Identify what to look for while walking the subject site
- Discuss how to improve zoning
- Understand how to plat or subdivide
- Discuss environmental issues & how they impact a development
- Become familiar with Phase 1 & 2 Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Know what mitigation is & how it affects the development process
- Identify the details & purpose of an offering memorandum
- Explore Return on Investment (ROI)
- Locating & dealing with banks
- Discuss raising capital/Regulation D
- Discover how to offset the carrying costs associated with holding land
- Learn how to find potential deals
- Identify & recruit the Power Team members involved land development
- This training is presented by a licensed, third-party Land Development Group.
Covering countless techniques to raise, force, and enhance your equity positions, Creating & Enhancing Equity will improve your cash flows over and over again. This class will defy your preconceived limitations, enabling you to profit instantly!
You will become an expert in:
- Recognizing future potential
- Creating equity through both paper and physical changes
- Curb appeal
- Attic Finishing
- Site plans
- Up zoning
- PUDs & PRDs
- Lot line changes
- Grouping properties
- Adding bedrooms and baths
- Changing color schemes
- Rearranging floor plans
- Unit conversions
- Condo Conversions
- Future use to profit now
- Redevelopment areas
- Using terms to create value
- Transfer development rights
- Offering terms
- Turning high-density, single-family units into multi-family units
Property Management & Cash Flow
This advanced training is an essential for every serious real estate investor who is building a portfolio to generate wealth and cash flow. In addition to determining where there is profit in residential/commercial opportunities, you will also learn how your investment properties can lead to creating multiple streams of income so you can better adjust to changes in market trends.
Property Management & Cash Flow will equip you to handle the practical aspects of owning and/or managing investment properties including applications (setting tenant criteria, screening, and selection), leases (lease provisions, regulations, and lease addenda), and property preparation for sale or rental (cost-effective methods for
rehabbing). You will gain the solid foundation necessary to generate and maximize cash flow.
Property Management & Cash Flow Learning Objectives
Discover ways to create multiple streams of incomeSet standards for you & your properties:
- Know the components of managing your property portfolio
- Discuss ways to build net worth through buying & holding
- Understand what tenants look for & what investors should look out for
- Determine market values & rates of return for residential & commercial properties
- Explore the due diligence process
- Identify opportunities in different markets
- Examine zoning rules & regulations
- Understand fair housing laws, discrimination & handicap provisions
- Review lease applications, lease provisions, rental criteria, and tenant screening & selection
- Discover cost-effective ways to rehab & deal with contractors
- Learn the best way to operate or select a property management company
* This training is presented by a licensed, third-party Real Estate Management Company
Asset Protection & Tax Relief
In today’s society you can add “lawsuits” to “death and taxes” as things that are inevitable. Simply ignoring them won’t make them go away. This training is designed to put you in firm control of your life and finances with a focus on preparing a personal wealth plan to protect your personal and business assets as well as reduce your income and estate taxes. In addition, this training will cover corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and trusts, as well as how to determine which entities may be right for you. We could even show you a few things that your attorney or accountant might not know.
Asset Protection & Tax Relief Learning Objectives
Applying techniques used by the wealthy to protect what you own:
After participating in these interactive sessions, you will have designed your personal wealth plan, understood each part, and reviewed it with you instructor. No matter what your investing goals may be, this course is essential to keeping more of what your worked so hard to earn!
- Discovering ways to reduce your tax liability
- Preparing for the retirement of your dreams
- Examining ways to lessen your exposure to risk & lawsuits
- Knowing how to work with the IRS and save thousands
- Exploring methods to shield your assets from problems
- Mastering techniques that can ensure your family’s financial future
* This training is presented by a licensed, third-party attorney group.